Sunday, September 19, 2010

School starts, outside fun, and the baby name

We've been really busy this month as Evan has started pre-school and Mike has started his college classes three nights a week (and one day a weekend!)

Evan is off to a good start, although a bit shy at first his teacher told me he's a natural school kid. We even got to take the class bunny home this weekend which the kids loved (perhaps Hayley even more than Evan!) The bunny was extremely patient with the kids.








Evan convinced me to ride his bike 2 miles (one way) to a different playground this weekend. It was actually a great trip but we were really tired when we got there (except for Hayley who was in the double stroller!) The park was great, here are some pictures:









Some other random pictures. For some reason, the kids love trying on Mike's old military books.







Two kids and the class bunny can sometimes destroy the house faster than I can clean it. This likely explains why we are outside all of the time!!!






In pregnancy news, I'm 22 weeks along and the second trimester coupled with the beautiful weather has been good to me. Though sometimes I feel overwhelmed, the kids are so fun and charming (Hayley just learned to say "love you mama") and let's face it, our house is already a disaster so what's another kid in the mix!

I don't feel this baby moving as much as Evan did, he's more calm like when I was pregnant with Hayley. (I'm hopeful this means he'll sleep more like Hayley!) We've also decided on his name: Logan Frederick.

I'm not sure the kids could get any cuter than this final picture. Thanks to nana, we're all set for Halloween:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for all the great news and pictures. Love the baby's name. Love you lots. Nana and Papa