Sunday, August 29, 2010

Doctors Appointments

Hayley and Evan just had their doctor's appointments last week. Evan had his annual (4 year!) where he had his vision tested (20/20 for now!) and got all of his paperwork filled out for preschool this year! His height and his weight are still 80th percentile, where he's pretty much been since his first check-up. Hayley had to have a few catch up shots (her 1.5 year appointment) and measured right around 50th - 60th percentile, which is right where she's always been. Although I have to mention, I get many comments on how strong and tall Hayley is at the playground, it probably comes from keeping up and wrestling with an older brother!

Hayley has certainly developed her own personality now and it seems like the kids are either playing great with eachother or trying to take the other one's toy, but there is almost always more laughing that goes on between the two of them. Evan is also very protective of her and helps her on playgrounds quite a lot. Hayley is a little daredevil as she has to keep up with Evan by climbing and jumping. She's also quite a talker, she LOVES talking even if we have no idea what she is saying!

Sometimes I think we might be a bit crazy, with this third one on the way, as these two certainly keep our hands full! Thankfully, as I'm about 20 weeks, I've been feeling pretty good and the main challenge is to not eat everything I see! I'll have to start toning it down with the kids in a month or two, but that should be good timing with when the weather starts to turn. I just hope and pray this third baby gets along as well as the other two do.


Our new sit/stand and sit stroller. We believe it can also fit the baby if Evan and Hayley want to both sit together (when it's converted in the back row). Only time will tell!











1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks for the update and pictures.
Take care; Love you