Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zooing it and Father's Day

Went to the Zoo, Celebrated Father's Day, Saw cousin Sonya in from Hong Kong. Will write more later, Hayley just woke up from her nap and Evan is hungry.

Back!
The most common question I get is "how is two?" and honestly, two for us is perfect. Hayley is an incredibly happy and mellow baby who sleeps well and loves watching her brother. Evan is filled with energy- great entertainment! He is also exceptionally coordinated and loves sports which is fun. Most of all, he really loves his sister. He climbs in her crib to wake her up in the morning and gives her toys to play with. Yes, he has to sit in time out probably 5 times a day because he sometimes gets jealous or carried away but then again he is just two! And honestly, Hayley is so worn out by him that I swear to you when I put her in her crib some days she looks at me and smiles and turns her head to suck her thumb and thankfully goes to sleep.


























No comments: