Hayley weighed in at 15 pounds and 2 ounces (80th percentile) and was 25 inches long (75th percentile.) Evan is always hovering between 75th and 80th as well, so in my opinion that is the perfect size!
She's also starting to talk more, and can be quite loud at times (see the second video below.) Mike calls her his little screamer but I'm guessing she has to be a bit loud to get a word in around our house! Her hair is pretty dark and we think her eyes will end up brown like her dad's. She is still a really good sleeper (thank you God!) and has a very easygoing personality. She's starting to hold objects and right now she does favor her left hand more, which is pretty interesting (although we know that could change.)
On Evan's side, his language skills are really getting up there. He is seriously in the midst of the twos as he wants to do everything himself ("Evan do it" I hear constantly). It is generally a wash right now as he usually causes more of a mess than saves time, but at least he's trying (and with the baby we appreciate it!)
I finally got a few minutes alone with her and took this video. I wanted a video of her doing her "scream" talk, one with a bit of Evan, and one of her laughing but instead I had to take 3 separate videos. Oh well! As Evan would say "Here you go, enjoy!"
The little screamer:
Both of them:
3 comments:
Thanks for the happy update. Love you lord. Nana and papa
LOL! This comment is still cracking me up. I'm guessing you were typing from your iPhone (or you've been born again :) )
what charmers you have; we are really looking forward to meeting Hayley in person and watching Evan the 2 yr. old. Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment