He is growing up pretty quick. Today he managed to take the lid off of his huge racetrack for the first time. He then turns to me and says "I don't need you anymore, mama, I did it myself!"
The moment I was no longer needed:

Hayley is just getting bigger and stronger every day. She loves watching her big brother and she is such a sweetie. She is usually really happy as long as she is with Evan (thank god!) and Evan is usually pretty good with her but we do spend a lot of time just trying to make sure she doesn't have a toy race car sitting on her or zooming towards her. Her 4 month appointment is on Friday so I'll try to post (or re-edit this post if no time for pics) with her stats. She's really pretty long and her cheeks totally crack everyone up.










1 comment:
Happy half birthday Evan. Happy four months to Hayley. Love you lots.
Post a Comment