Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We had a very lovely weekend. I only had time for either videos or pictures so I put up two videos since I haven't done any since Hayley was born.
Hayley started to laugh this past week, which is pretty cute. It's a bit harder to get her to do it on camera as she likes to watch Evan and can get distracted (I don't see what's so distracting about him do you?) She's also holding her head up really well and trying to squirm off of her chair (probably in hopes to join her big brother in play time.)
Evan is now putting his own shoes on (mostly on the wrong feet) and his coat and hat, ect... which is really nice. He loves playing with cars and carries "carmine", the car from the Cars disney movie, everywhere. He still loves to sing. Mike gave Evan a buzz'd hair cut last week and he did great! (I cut Mike's hair a few weeks ago and when we asked Evan if he wanted a haircut like dada he said "sure".)
Hayley sleeps pretty consistently from 10-6 which is quite wonderful. Evan is going through one of those phases where he wakes up around 3am every morning and comes into our room. I'm hoping this is a short phase!!!
Evan and Hayley continue to like eachother a lot. He is very entertaining to her. Hope all of the moms had a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, it's great to see their smiling happy faces. Love you lots.

Aunt Kathy said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day; what happy children you have. Take care of each other. Love you.