Evan continues to be a great older brother. He loves having Hayley with him and when she gets upset (which is pretty rare, she's a very happy baby) he sings her songs and brings her toys. Hayley is getting very strong and big, she's already in the 6-9 month outfits as she's a pretty tall baby, much like her brother was. I feel very lucky to have both of them and Hayley just seems to complete our family pretty perfectly.
As usual, I'm low on sleep and am just uploading all of my pictures to save time. Perhaps in 2010 I will have more time to edit!




































3 comments:
Thanks so much for the update; Hayley definitely looks like a happy baby; in fact everyone looks happy in the pictures. Take care. Love you.
Thanks for sharing the happy photos and spending time with us. Love you lots.
Love all the pics!!! Glad you are all adjusting to the new work schedule. Love, Madi
Post a Comment