Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Magnolia Tree

I love our magnolia tree at the front of our house - it's beautiful, smells great, and usually means Spring is in full force.  Here are some pics of the kids outside.

Here's one of Hayley, I have no idea what she is doing here, but it is so Hayley.
This is Evan's decision tree - always my picky eater - his most pressing decision that day was what to drink for breakfast.  He chose water.  This does not surprise me.


Hayley's class was discussing needs versus wants.  The most recent discussion was on the iPhone.  Hayley's argument was on the side of 'want' (you don't need an iPhone to live) but in her description she noted that her mom would have to have one.  I was the only parent to make the iPhone discussion board.... In my defense, my iPhone has no apps, it is strictly work (or does that make it worse?) Either way, I found it amusing.




No comments: