Saturday, February 02, 2013

Happy birthdays!

In January we celebrated papa's, Mike's, and Logan's birthday and nana (who will be in Florida next week) came up to celebrate Hayley's birthday. Oh yeah, and my birthday is tomorrow..... but I'm seriously thinking of celebrating a few unbirthdays for me later in the year as everyone is a bit birthday'd out!

Happy birthday everyone!

Logan is two and had a bubble guppies cake which was adorable. He got a hot wheels bike, a truck, and some dice. He loves dice - Mike and I think he might rule Vegas one day!

Hayley is almost 4, and I am throwing her first 'friends' party this year, although it's about a week and a half after her birthday (it took me too long to pull it all together after the holidays - next year I'm thinking ahead!) However, Nana trekked up to see us and brought as requested by Hayley a 'wedding guinea pig cake' for her birthday. Nana also brought her the Belle princess dress and a veil, which she loves. If it was up to me she'd be in jeans every day like her brothers so I guess it's good that everything is not up to me!

Mike is now 34!!!! Over his birthday weekend he was comped a hotel room and food in LA for a long weekend this January by Sony online! He went with a group of his friends in an online competition and they won, which was super awesome for them :)


In true Hayley style, she dug into the cake without a fork... not much has changed from her first birthday!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday everybody! Love, Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Great pics with so much going on! Thanks for keeping us updated. And this is a first for me, I have NEVER seen a guinea pig wedding cake - Awesome! love, Aunt Barb