Evan turned 6 yesterday and we celebrated at the local indoor amusement park. It turned out great. Nana brought a Mario and Kirby cake which was perfectly done and papa and her helped watch Logan as the kindergartners and siblings ran deliriously from ride to ride.
Hayley bravely followed her brother and friends along and road the roller-coaster (which is pretty intense, complete with sharp drops, tunnels, and tight twists.) She told me it was easy, she just closed her eyes!!! Logan was perfectly content with the grandparents and the pretend vehicles. Typical to his easy going nature, he was happy to be along for the ride.
Evan did wonderfully. His teachers speak so fondly of his behavior and his intelligence and I can honestly see why. He is smart but not pretentious and kind and confident and patient. I'm so proud of him and of the child he has become.









2 comments:
Happy birthday Evan. Thanks for inviting us to your party. It was fun. Love, Nana and Papa
Thank you for letting us watch the Becker kids grow up; I was a bit behind. I try to keep pictures of all the "greats" at work, so if I'm stressing, I can look up and smile. Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment