Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pictures

Baby Logan had his two month check up. He might be little for now, but as he looks a ton like Mike and he was 95th percentile height I'm guessing he will be pretty tall. He was 25 inches long and 12 pounds (85 percentile.) He's a pretty happy baby, sleeps from 10ish to 5 or 6ish every other night which is pretty good I think! The kids love him a lot and as long as we can keep them from hugging him too tightly everything works out ok!!!
Hayley has transformed well into her role as big sister. She is good at sharing and eating and plays well with Evan. She loves her stuffed animals and is really independent and has a good imagination. She cracked me up the other day when her arm got wet and she said "My wing's wet! I can't fly!" She loves Logan and is always saying "Hold it! Hold it!"
Evan has completely grown up in the last few weeks. He told me he had a surprise for me one morning and took me into his room and showed me he had made his bed and cleaned his room. He also took all of the laundry I folded and put it away... without me asking. Also, when taking a bath he actually ASKED me to wash his hair. He is also helping me potty training Hayley... and so far it's going really well... I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm just counting my blessings for now!!!
Here are some pictures of the kids recently along with a visit we took to the Ann Arbor kids museam.




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thank you. The kids are really growing quickly! Love you lots. Nana and Papa

Aunt Kathy said...

They are growing up so quickly; thanks for the pictures; it all looks like lots of fun and a bit of work :) Take care. Love you.