Wednesday, July 07, 2010

And Baby Makes 5!

The only excuse I have for only one blog post in June is that I've been very very tired! We found out in late May that we are expecting our third addition to our family, due around mid or late January!
Typical to our style, we'll be finding out the gender if we can in late August and likely be posting our chosen name a month or so after that. (We're not good with secrets!) We are very excited to have a "bigger" family and I can not wait until the baby is here. As we've already got both a boy and a girl, we only hope for another happy, healthy baby.
Please, third child, forgive me, I can not find the ultrasound picture that was taken a few weeks ago, but imagine it here... I'm sure you will be a beautiful baby!

Here are pictures throughout the month of June. As, I mentioned above, this pregnancy has been tough on me (especially with the two ones with so much energy at home!) so I haven't got a lot of photos. But we did have an eventful June and early July and had a great time at Kevin and Sadie's wedding, hanging around our house, and seeing all sides of the family recently.

Here are some pictures at the lake:






















Here are some pictures at home:









Some pictures at the wedding. (In case you can't tell, Hayley loves her Papa!)






If anyone out there has more wedding pictures with my kids feel free to send them my way!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy news and great pictures. Thanks. Love you lots

Lexi said...

Wonderful news! Wishing you all the best!