Sunday, February 01, 2009

Numbers and Art

I'm off on maternity leave and enjoying playing with Evan and trying to get some nap time in before Hayley decides to show up. As Evan did not sleep through the night until he was over a year old, I feel like I might have more of a clue as to what I'm getting into the second time!!! (Although it's possible I'm still clueless!) Either way, we're happy to be adding to our family and the craziness of our household.
Here are a few vidoes of Evan. He's very good with his numbers and starting to get the idea of counting. He does seem to like the number 13 a lot... maybe that will be Hayley's arrival date?
Lest you all think I'm biased with teaching math, here's another video of him drawing, which he also enjoys!




Hope everyone is doing well. We will certainly post pictures up of Hayley when she arrives. I've also put a poll up on the right, if you'd like to venture a guess on when she will arrive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics and polls, Sarah! Enjoy the time with Evan, and we're looking forward to all the news of another February baby! love, GA Barb

Anonymous said...

Great counting, Evan. One of my favorite numbers is 13, too. Love you lots.