
We ventured out a bit today although it's still pretty darn cold. Here are some pictures of Evan.


Don't eat the yellow snow!

My last day of work is on Thursday and then I'm off for maternity leave. I built Hayley's swing today while Evan was napping. Although I'm sure she'll love playing trains and cowboys and indians, like I did with my older brother, I couldn't resist getting her a pink frilly swing. Here I am at 37 weeks 1 day.
4 comments:
I know one girl who would love to swap places with Evan in that snow. Everyone is looking good - batten down those hatches for #2! Happy birthday Mike - and Sarah, enjoy these few days of being a decade younger.
Happy Birthday Dada, and enjoy your last week at work Mama! Love, Nana & Papa.
It's fun to play in the snow. Happy Birthday to Mike. Love the frilly swing. Love you lots.
You are BEAUTIFUL Sarah! =) Ah, I'm so sad I didn't get to see you and Evan (and Mike, I guess) over the holidays! I will be waiting on pins and needles to see the little girly pop into the world!!! *big hugs* And Happy Birthday old man!
Post a Comment