Sunday, November 02, 2008

Zoo!

Today we went to the zoo with nana and papa. We enjoyed some very pleasant weather and the animals were very active. The polar bears were out jumping in the water and when we got home we had to find all of our polar bears and play with them. Evan had a blast seeing all of the animals and also enjoyed his first every merry-go-round ride. Today he learned how to identify and say "Hyena" and "Wildebeest". He told me his favorite animals were the polar bears, the giraffes, and the shark.












As I enter the third trimester this week I've been getting bigger and feeling more tired (hence I have been avoiding the camera). For posterity's sake, here's a picture of me with Evan (and Hayley at 26 weeks this week).


A few pictures I took during the warm weather on Saturday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going to the zoo with us today, Evan. We liked the polar bears, too, and riding on the merry go round. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Evan, a Zoo-Boo weekend! You are a busy boy, indeed! Love, GA Madi