Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Spook-tacular!

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Cute kids and candy... what could be better?! This year we had a fabulous time since Evan is older and can walk, talk, and eat a lot of candy!

I was a tad concerned about keeping Evan in his costume but once we convinced him he would get candy when wearing the outfit, he was sold on the entire ordeal. He picked out the "dinosaur" outfit (which is actually a dragon) but we purchased it about two months ago and he seems to have grown about two inches since then! It was a little short but luckily we were blessed with great weather this year.

We trick-or-treated with his friends Nick and Zach and stopped about every third house to have some candy and examine his loot. (Don't worry, Aunt Jen, we brushed our teeth a lot after we were done! I even included a picture!)








Here are some pictures I took earlier this week of Evan and Zachary building me a pirate ship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Evan, it looks like you had a really sweet time trick or treating tonight. Love you lots.