Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

Sorry for lack of posts. Recent market events, chasing Evan around, and a general lack of energy due to being 20 or so weeks pregnant have kept me away. However, we are all doing fine. Evan continues to grow up quicker and quicker each day. Recently, he has been laying on his belly and "swimming" in the bathtub and he's gotten really good at throwing balls and even hitting baseballs off of a tee. (His arm is almost too good as he still doesn't quite understand having to back up a lot before throwing the ball.) He also loves dinosaurs and can identify and say (if you know what he's saying) Triceratops and Stegosaurus. Although by far his favorite word seems to be "No."

Also, thank you to everyone who voted on Hayley's name, I think we are going to go with the "Hayley" spelling (and it did look to be the majority winner!) I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday where I will get to hear her heartbeat which I love. I also get to be measured and weighed (not quite as fun!)

Here are a few pictures of us in a variety of places. We hang out a lot with Evan's best friends and our neighbors Nick and Zach and I finally got a picture of them all sitting still (as they are eating popsicles!) We were also at the lake the last few weekends to enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather we've been having where we caught up with a few of the Gerbers/Clarks on one of the days. I also have a few of the Berkey Farm which is Evan's home away from home.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Evan, those popsicles look tasty! Thanks for running with us up and down the hill last weekend. It was fun. Love you lots.