It's a Girl!!!
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Evan will have a little sister! Score one for the home team!
The ultrasound went great. The baby was measuring right on target with an estimated due date between February 11th and February 17th (which is +/- 3 days from my original due date of Valentine's Day.) Everything looked great and we were told we would not have another ultrasound unless I go past my due date.
Although I think we are set with our name, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post. :)
I'll update the next post with the name we've chosen (which will coincidentally be my 100th post to Evan's blog!)
5 comments:
Congratulations to your little growing family! This is wonderful news. Love you all.
I love the pink/purple type. Feb. 16th is a good day. Take care.
Love you all.
Yay! We can't wait to meet our new cousin, and see Evan again!
Love
Ida Jane and Harper
How exciting! We are so pleased for all of you. Now, you said you'd welcome name suggestions? (My forte!) How about Devan (ryhmes with Evan) or Elizabeth Myra (same initials) or...okay, I'll stop. Can't wait to hear your choice! Love to all, G.A. Barb
What great news!! This baby girl will be the best gift you will ever give Evan. Congratulations!! GA Madi
Post a Comment