Dada and Papa went hunting on Christmas eve for quite a while looking for pheasants and rabbit. They did manage to catch one rabbit each which dada cooked up with carrots and potatoes as part of our Christmas dinner. Nana also made excellent meals throughout our visit and we were certainly very thankful (and probably a bit spoiled!) when we returned home.
We even got to see great grandmama and great granddad on Christmas day.
Evan is also starting to pick up a few other words here and there. His current favorite is "hello"! which he says now every time the phone rings. He also knows to hold the phone up to his mouth although he's practically eating the phone right now so he's a bit muffled when he talks! I think he can also say "bear" (he loves stuffed animals like his bear) which join the other words like cat, ball, mama, dada, nana, papa, uh-oh, and elmo. I am happy to report the most used word by far is still "mama" which I certainly treasure... I know it won't last long.
I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas.
I hear a wabbit....
A cool "mud" table from great grandmama and granddad:
Enjoying the toys:
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. I thought the "radio flyer" wagon was a rowboat when I first saw it. Take care.
good morning, Happy holidays.
Post a Comment