Friday, February 02, 2007

2 Month Stats

Evan is 2 months old! I can't believe how time flies! He had his doctor's appointment and he measures 24 1/4 inches long (90 %tile) and weighs 12 pounds 7 ounces (75th %tile).

He also had to get his 2 month shots which kept him under the weather for a good 48 hours. We gave him infant tylenol periodically which helped out a lot. He seems to be feeling almost 100% today (3 days later) but we did a lot of rocking over the past few days. I obviously didn't take any pictures but I will hopefully take some this weekend as we celebrate my 28th birthday (maybe I'll get to take a shower for over 10 minutes long as a present!) We're also hoping for a Bears win in the superbowl! Should be a good weekend!

As I love graphs, I am keeping track of his progress and I have posted it below for the other math oriented types. As you can see, he's a very tall little guy. Enjoy!


Weight:


Height:

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Wow, awesome! Love, grandma Z

Anonymous said...

Uncle Gordy says Evan's mom has lots of time on her hands if she can do charts. Aunt Kathy hopes you have some time on your hands to rest, relax and do charts.
Take care.
Love, Uncle Gordy & Aunt Kathy