Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday News

Evan still has a bit of a cold but it doesn't seem to be bothering him much. He had a good week as he is sleeping consistently (knock on wood!!!) from 10pm until 4am almost every night. I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night (6 hours and then we were up from 4-5 and then 2 more hours!) It's amazing how tired but how happy I have been since he has been born!

Mike and I also enjoyed a lunch out on Friday as my mom stopped by to babysit. Of course he finished the bottle I had prepared for him in about an hour so our movie plans were put on hold! He is still a really big fan of eating but that explains why he's in 6-9 month clothing already (he is out of all but one or two of the 3-6 month outifts!!!)

Here are a few pictures along with a video of Evan and daddy. Although I'm posting the video so that Evan can get a kick out of Mike's handlebars someday! Evan is starting to look more like his dad but we're pretty sure he's going to have my blue eyes.






No comments: