Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007 everyone!

Last night Evan slept from 8:30-11:30 and then woke me up just in time to watch the ball drop! He is so smart!!!

Evan had a busy week this week as Mike and I went out for our first date since he was born! Mike bought me tickets to see Spamalot, which was really quiet good. (Especially since I didn't fall asleep when the lights dimmed, which I was afraid I might do!) Grandma and Grandpa babysat for almost 5 hours of which Evan slept approximately 30 minutes!!! Everyone appeared to be very happy and tired when we returned home and Evan slept for 4 hours in a row that night! Hurrah!!!

Here are a few pictures from our last day in 2006. I finally have a recent one of Evan and me (usually he's feeding every time we have a camera out but this is during a 5 minute break. :) Yes, he still has his daddy's appetite (and probably shoe size as his socks are size 6-12 month right now!) But I have to agree with what most people say (those willing to admit it!) - that he looks a lot like his mom. :) His hair color is still up in the air because he has quite a lot of dark hair and quite a lot of light colored hair as well. I guess only time will tell on that issue!


2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Hi Evan, Mike and Sarah! Evan you are getting so big! We will see you soon!
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Z.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Loved the video; Evan is so cute. Glad to see he is getting into Star Wars.
Love, Aunt Kathy