This year the top things I am thankful for:
- All of the kids at Way Elementary. It's a wonderful school with exceptional teachers and the kids love (most days) going. I also love that they are in the same building and same bus schedule! This is the ONLY year that will happen!
- Our jobs. Mike is doing great and well appreciated at his work and I am so thankful for my flexible, intellectually challenging and rewarding job. As we've moved to 'flex' seating this year, I've been able to work from home and am always able to get the kids off the bus and to after school activities.
- Our health (of course!) and our family (of course!)
Here are some fall pictures - Hayley in her space mouse costume (musical will be in December), kids playing in the leaves, and fun Thanksgiving activities and pictures!
1 comment:
Love all the great pictures! Nana and Papa
Post a Comment