Sunday, November 23, 2014

Halloween and catch up posts


Although snow was already starting to fall, it didn't seem to bother the kids. This was the first Halloween I was unable to keep up with them as they ran from house to house with a group of about 10 kids. Logan looked at me and said "oh.... It's a race!" and he took off as well
Evan decided to be a wizard at the 11th hour which entailed a run to Party City (along with 100s of other people.)
Hayley was a wolf, although contemplated being Elsa.... I was thankful she stayed a wolf (as there were literally 10 Elsas in their classes and I was not of the opinion we needed another one.) 
Logan was sonic. He was my helper decorating the older two classes, watching their parade, and enjoyed trick or treating (although is surprisingly not a fan of candy.)
For my random catch up pics :Hayley was invited to a Disney on ice event and a recent birthday party. 

Kids enjoying the school fun run, which somehow I am in charge of at the school. 

No comments: