Saturday, May 05, 2012

Nature center

As mike finally succumbed to the nasty sickness the rest of us had a week or two ago I took the kids to the nature center to let him rest and hopefully tire them out. The trails were fun, the kids love feeding the fish (no pictures as I was trying to make sure Logan didn't fall in the lake while simultaneously ripping up bread and giving crumbs to the older two), pumping water and playing in the old timey area, and feeding the deer.
Mike finally agreed to go to urgent care at 7pm and after we found an after hours pharmacy he is now on penicillin and Two other medications I havent had time to google and figure out what they are for. I'm praying that we get some time where no one is sick over the summer!!!
I love the first picture, Evan and hayley were leading the way exploring the trails! Logan and I almost got left in the dust a few times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Hopefully Mike is on the mend! Love you lots, Nana and Papa