Hayley's first day of school!
Logan's can get into a sitting position, starting to crawl a bit, and has 4 teeth!
Evan's swimming!
It's been a very exciting month to be sure. Hayley loves school... so much that she actually cries when we come and pick her up (unlike Evan who cried when we left him.) Evan is taking swim lessons (along with his sister) and is actually swimming a bit underwater (I promise to try to get a video sometime soon.) He's also really into building legos and trying to write words. I realize looking at these pictures I don't have any video or a lot of Logan pictures so I'll try to work on that. I did get a recent video of Hayley by herself which I've posted. Logan's at the stage where I'm mostly holding him all of the time, which is why he isn't in the pictures I take (since he's behind the camera). We also went to the Fulton County Fair this month which the kids loved!
Next month : Hayley as a flower girl and my favorite holiday of all : Halloween!!!


Once we got to school that first day, Hayley told me good-bye in the parking lot. She had no idea where her classroom was, who her teacher would be, or how to even get into the building but she was confident she could figure it all out!
While the big kids are at school, Logan gets some much deserved rest!




Gotta love Michigan where you can wear summer dresses one day and winter coats and boots the next!
Hayley found this pet slug (I think that is what it was) in our garden and insisted on bringing it inside and putting it in a box with flowers and grass. She named her sluggy. After two days sluggy managed to crawled out of the box and made it 2 feet towards the door. I made Mike return her to the garden. We told Hayley she had to go back to see her family. Hayley did not buy this.


Evan made this list for santa. He asked me if I could take a picture and text it to him so Santa could start working on it right away,







1 comment:
No lack of action at your home. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Love you
Post a Comment