Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey and Birthday time

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted pictures! Evah turned 4 today and had a great birthday. He told me that now that he's four he's a really great helper. He is great at helping with Hayley, though, and a pretty good big brother. He loves playing XBox with Mike and they play a little bit before bed each night - a lego Indiana Jones game that Evan is actually getting quite good at. Evan also loves his school. He tells me "bye mom" (hinting in his voice that I should leave) when I drop him off in the morning.

Hayley is not really a baby anymore and she is turning into a little girl. She loves dolls and stuffed animals and loves feeding them and playing house. She is absolutely adorable! She loves running, climbing, dancing and laughs a ton at Evan. She is incredibly outgoing in my opinion and talks up a storm.

I totally slacked off over Thanksgiving and don't have any pictures at all! (Except for a few cute pictures that were taken by my cousin Sonya.) I'm around 33 weeks pregnant and it isn't as easy to move around and take a bunch of pictures. That's my excuse! We had a great thanksgiving and the kids traveled wonderfully. The pregnancy continues to go well. Here are all of the pictures between now and Halloween (and a few Halloween ones I never put up before.)























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures Happy 4th birthday, Evan. Love you all lots!

Aunt Kathy said...

A happy 4th b'd to Evan and thanks Sarah for keeping the blog going with all that's going on. It's a great way to keep up with all of you between Gerber get togethers. Take care. Love you.