Here we are at the park today. Hayley and Evan both love playing outdoors, kicking around balls, racing, really anything that involves me running... until I can no longer catch them! Honestly, though, they both are pretty coordinated. Hayley's extremely mobile now, once she took to walking she is quick to keep up with Evan.


Here's Hayley with an early chocolate Easter bunny from nana and papa. Hayley loves chocolate and they both love nana and papa! Nana was watching them the other day while I was at work and I asked Evan, "what was your favorite thing you did today?" He says "my favorite part was when you went to work and I played with Nana!" Okay, I get it kid! LOL!!! This is a huge compliment from the child who would cry if I left his line of sight for the first year of his life!!!


Although there are times where Hayley will now walk in the opposite direction of her older brother, mostly they love being together. And no one can make her laugh like Evan.


And no one gives Hayley stuff like Evan!!! I'm not even sure what he's giving her in this picture, but it probably explains why she's always following him around!!!

Here is Hayley (Evan is on the other end) measuring one of our rooms. I would have a picture of Evan but he's still in that underwear only phase.

See above re: Evan's attire. Hayley does indeed have a spiderman. This is a perk of having an older brother. I now realize why I had my own R2D2 growing up!
Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
These pictures are too funny. Love them all and you too.
Post a Comment