With Hayley's sitting, it's easier to play with her and Evan at the same time. However, as she's now grabbing things it's pretty hard to keep an eye on both of them at the same time (and I'm sensing that might last for quite a while!)
Yes, I look really tired in that photo. The 7 month old and almost 3 year old is definately a tiring bit, but well worth it!


Evan started pre-school this week. He goes two days each week and the first time he went Mike and I went with him and it was a huge hit. The second time was a bit rough as he went on his own, but we have high hopes for the next time he goes! The classroom and teachers are wonderful so far, and I really hope it works out.



It's been a good summer. We've eaten a lot of ice cream, visited the lake many times, played in the sand and the dirt and the water. I've been drinking a lot of coffee in order to get through the sleepless nights and I think it's highly likely that we will never get through all of our laundry. Yet when all is said and done I think someday I will look back on this summer and fondly remember it as one of the best I ever had.




2 comments:
Wow,Evan! Your preschool looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see all of you at the lake this weekend! Love, Aunt Madi
Cheers for great summers and happy memories. Love you lots.
Post a Comment