Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Smiles and more snow

We're still holding down the fort and feeling only slightly overwhelmed most of the time which is probably pretty good. Hayley is doing great and she's giving us smiles now which totally melt my heart. I wish it would melt some of the snow, though, as it's getting a bit old to be trouncing around in it (although Evan doesn't seem to mind!)
Hayley had her two month appointment and measured 11 pounds 8 ounces and was (i think, I have this written down somewhere) 24 inches long. She was 75 percentile all around which is, of course, perfect!
Evan also is doing pretty good. He is dealing with the lack of 100% attention well but does like to try out Hayley's stuff (see picture of him in her bouncy chair.)
We also got together with Mike's family this past weekend which was very nice. We were happy to see Evan's cousin, Michael, who is only 11 months younger than him and there is another addition due on his side - a baby girl in September, which will be very nice for Hayley. We hope to continue seeing everyone regularly and if anyone has pictures please send them on!
I can't believe I only have a little more than 2 weeks left before I'm back at work. It will certainly be an adjustment for everyone and I'm probably in a bit of denial (and will probably stay there for another week or so, I like it here!) We have not yet tried to give Hayley a bottle but I'm guessing we'll do that in the next week or so. As Evan and Mike will still be around Hayley when I return to work we are hoping it will go as smooth as possible. Keep your fingers crossed!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics!!! The snow bunny picture is the best! I think Haley is really looking more like Evan. Love, Madi