Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm a big brother now!

I hear that from Evan every day. He does a great job with Hayley and asks to hold her and help with her diaper. If we go any where he always asks "Hayley come too?"

Hayley is so beautiful and is such a strong baby. She loves watching Evan and being held. Although we initially thought her eyes would be brown, Mike and I are starting to think that her eyes might go blue like Evan's. Mike and I are good, still not a lot of time to write or sort through the pictures as one kid seems to know right when the other one goes to sleep! Mike has taken Evan to Meijer's so I'm able to write a bit right now!!!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for all of the great pictures. It's nice to have a little helper. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

beautiful children...thanks for the pictorial update. Take care of each other. Love you.