With only 6 weeks until d-date, I am starting to anxiously look forward to our 2009 addition. Unlike our first pregnancy, where I had the clothes lined up well in advance and the nursery painted months ahead of time, I'm not sure our house will ever be ready or clean enough. However, I hope that what our house may lack in order will be made up with an entertaining older brother and a loving family. I know that this coming year will hold a lot of exhausting but entertaining more days. Bring on 2009!
Of course, nothing beats playing in the snow! (Yes, we got a lot more snow.) 
3 comments:
Happy New Year to all the Beckers - and here's to a healthy, happy 2009! love, GA Barb
Happy New Year to all, happy bouncing, Evan. Love you lots.
Happy New Year. We were much quieter here in EP and no bouncing.
Looking forward to Hayley and a blessed 2009. Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment