Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Picasso

Besides zooming Rockem around the house and playing catch / kickball with dad a lot, Evan really enjoys singing. It starting snowing this morning and he immediately burst into "Jingle Bells" which I thought was pretty entertaining. I will try to catch that on film later.

He also likes to paint. Although not a fan of finger painting (he doesn't like to get too messy ... perhaps a first born trait that Mike and I have never possessed?) he loves painting with brushes. Here are a few pictures which also show off his new haircut. (As a side note, for the first time since the very first haircut he sat in the chair and did really well as they trimmed him up. We got a balloon and ice cream to celebrate.)







In baby Hayley news, all appears to be well on the pregnancy front. Evan is now officially faster than me, which can make it difficult to keep up with him, but I'm not sure how much of that is pregnancy related!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great brush painting, Evan. That's a very colorful picture that you have created. Keep running! Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

faster than you will become a pattern... Take good care. Love you

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Ida Jane has been singing "Happy Birthday Evan" ever since we told her we'd be celebrating in two weeks. See you soon!

Love
Rockville Zolls

Anonymous said...

Love the new doo! I haven't caught the boys since summer '96! Love, Madi

David W. Zoll said...

How brave you are!
How soon until he is a muralist?

LOL

Love,

Papa and Nana