Evan had such a blast playing in the streams in the woods, riding around the scenic trails in a rented jeep, and having picnics by waterfalls (which he lovingly calls "wawawalls.") There was also a hot tub which Evan got to float around in with Nana, Papa, Bev, and Karyn which he loved. He's definately turning into a little fish! Mike was even able to catch some minnows in the stream one day and show them to Evan which he thought was pretty cool.
Evan's vocabulary is growing so fast every day and he is great at repeating new big works (in the last few days he said "Kangaroo", "Luke Skywalker", (sp?)and "Instruments".
Mike and I also got to go tubing down one of the rivers with Bev one afternoon which was really relaxing (although it's a bit hard to navigate a tube when I have such a large center of gravity!) In other baby news, I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday when they will schedule me for my next ultrasound (which might reveal the baby's gender!) Although Mike is thinking this one is a girl (as that is what the magic 8 ball keeps telling us) I am still not sure either way. One thing is for certain is that I'm already getting the "you're only 16 weeks along" comments from well intentioned people as I appear to be quite pregnant already. Although this happened with Evan (I had someone in an elevator tell me I'd love having a summer baby when I was pregnant with him!!!) Truly I didn't realize how big I looked until seeing these pictures! Anyways, here they are, if anyone has more, please send them my way!



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing fun times on our SMOGG trip. Love you
Looked like a really great family get together. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Take care. Love you
Post a Comment