Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We went to the lake and relaxed with Nana and Papa. Mike and I were able to do a little boating and Evan also enjoyed a ride on Nana's boat. We had a lovely time and the weather was very cooperative. Gas prices were at $3.99 in our area so I'm hoping everyone else faired a bit better on that end! Evan is learning his letters (so far he knows A, B, and O) and his colors (although right now a lot of stuff is "yellow"). He also still enjoys eating pizza along with broccoli, pasta, rice and ice cream. His favorite activities include throwing balls, playing in water and dirt, and finding bugs and rocks. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Evan, we had fun sharing this Memorial Day weekend with you and singing flag songs! Love, Nana and Papa
It looked a little chilly at the Lake, but also good times. Colors and he's not even 2!! Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment