In other news, I finally followed Lexi's great idea and published the blog book. I'm so happy I've kept up with this blog as I can now use it as my yearly photo album!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Welcome Spring!
The weather has turned warmer (except for a brief snow storm this weekend) and we have been out and enjoying the sun. Evan loves walking around outside and playing in the sand and dirt. Here are some pictures and videos of us at the park on Friday, Evan playing in the sand and water table from Great Grandmama and Great Granddad, and Evan playing in our neighbor's sandbox. I also have a picture from last weekend of Evan on papa's tractor.








In other news, I finally followed Lexi's great idea and published the blog book. I'm so happy I've kept up with this blog as I can now use it as my yearly photo album!
In other news, I finally followed Lexi's great idea and published the blog book. I'm so happy I've kept up with this blog as I can now use it as my yearly photo album!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Spring, sandboxes, parks and waterfalls. It's nice to see your sweet smile, Evan. Love, nana and papa
He's growing up so fast. Thanks for the new pictures. Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment