Evan, Hayley, and Logan (and sometimes their parents)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Oh the weather outisde...
It's been snowing off and on here for the last few days so this weekend we're staying inside and playing around the house. Evan has starting talking a lot (he said "cow" and "ear" yesterday perfectly). He also really enjoys playing with his "little people" animals and cars - including pretend feeding them...I can already tell he has a great imagination. I took a few pictures to share:
Whenever I think my little guy is so big, I'm reminded of how much more he has to grow. :) Here he is with dada's shoes.
Finally, a few videos of him around the house today.
being goofy:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Evan - playing with those toys is really fun, isn't it? It's snowy in Berkey, too. Love you lots.
It's thawing in central IL, thankfully. I'm ready for another warm cruise. Evan sure looks like he is having a good time and has lots of toys to choose to play and create. Take care. Love you.
2 comments:
Hi, Evan - playing with those toys is really fun, isn't it? It's snowy in Berkey, too. Love you lots.
It's thawing in central IL, thankfully. I'm ready for another warm cruise. Evan sure looks like he is having a good time and has lots of toys to choose to play and create. Take care. Love you.
Post a Comment