Evan, Hayley, and Logan (and sometimes their parents)
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Evan cheers us up!
Blogger just ate the nice long post I wrote so I'll keep it short! We had a rough week here as I caught probably every virus I missed out on while I was on leave. (Coughing fits w/out children are rough, but having them and breastfeeding at 12am, 2am, 4am,... that's a whole different ballgame!) Anyways, even though it was rough Evan reminded me that it is so worth it as he gave me his first laugh Friday night. After 3 in a row I ran for the camera and got his fourth laugh on tape!
He is honestly the cutest baby !!! When Mike got home from the store Evan gave him a laugh too. :)
Anyways, here's another pic of Evan with his toy Sandy that Grandma brought him on Friday. Sandy is 24 inches long and, as you can see, Evan is a pretty long baby!!!
We are very sad we missed the L.G. reunion this weekend but we are hoping we can see everyone in April sometime!
We missed all of you as well at the L.G. reunion. Evan also is a cutie; the laughing is just great. Thank you blogspot(even when it eats a post) and technology. Take care. Love, Aunt Kathy
3 comments:
Cheers to Evan for putting smiles on our faces on Saturday morning. Love, grandma and grandpa Z
We missed all of you as well at the L.G. reunion. Evan also is a cutie; the laughing is just great. Thank you blogspot(even when it eats a post) and technology. Take care.
Love, Aunt Kathy
He's getting to be a big boy, you can really see his personality starting to come out. Thanks for the movie!
Uncle Ben, Aunt Amy and Cousin Ida Jane
Post a Comment