Friday, February 09, 2007

update

As my maternity leave winds down, I am saddened to think I won't be
spending every waking minute with this adorable, lovable, kissable
little guy. However, my time off has been extraordinarily rewarding and
we have bonded in a way I never thought possible. I am so thankful we
have Evan in our lives as he is truly a blessing. I'll be returning to
work on the 20th but will be working from home one day a week which will definitely help my transition.

Mike will be watching Evan during the day, so I know he is in good hands.
(Yes, a stay at home dad, welcome to the 21st century everyone!) My mom
will also be helping out once a week which will be great for us and
Evan.

Evan grabbed at his first object this week (a giraffe hanging above his playmat)
and held on to it for a good 30 seconds. He still really loves looking
at people's faces and smiles all of the time. He also loves sucking on his
fists. Here are a few recent pics:

A picture for Aunt Kathy for all if her lovely comments (he's wearing the Caterpillar t-shirt):


In his first 12 month outfit (yep, that's right,
he's too long for the 6-9 month ones and is now in 9-12 month gear.
He's going to be very tall if this keeps up!!!):




Being cute for Destiny:

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Wow! What big blue eyes you have, Evan. You're growing up so quickly. Stay warm. Love, grandma Z

Anonymous said...

Evanlooks great in a Caterpillar shirt. Future managemement potential! Love, Uncle Gordy