Today we braved the cold and went.....drumroll...... two houses over! We saw Evan's future classmate, Zach, and I got to get out of the house for a bit which was very nice. :) Of course, we had to bundle up for the 3 minute walk. Evan is such a tolerant little guy, isn't he?

I also got a recent shot of his blue eyes. We have decided the blue is here to stay. Hurrah!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
5 comments:
What a ferocious looking grizzly bear! Or is he Santa's tenth reindeer? At any rate, we hope his thick fur protected him from the cold.
Love the outfit Evan. Fits nicely, doesn't it? I'll bet you stayed nice and toasty in it. Have fun with your friends. Love, grandma Z
Love those baby blues! Stay warm.
Love,
The Clarks
Hi Evan, looks like you are dressed up to go iceboating with Grandpa!
L, Grandpa Z.
Oh my word he's adorable... A little blue eyed teddy bear! =)
Hope the transition back to work is good! Stay warm! Miss you all!
Post a Comment