Sunday, November 05, 2006


Welcome to baby Evan's blog!!

We are planning on posting pictures of Evan when he decides to arrive so that family and friends far away can keep up to date.

For Evan's first picture, I am posting a "bellyshot" Mike took of me today at almost 37 weeks. I personally can't believe how big I have gotten! The doctors are very happy with our progress and are guessing we will have a big baby.


FYI - I will not be rooting for Michigan in the upcoming Michigan / Ohio State game (in case you notice the shirt I'm wearing) I just am more comfortable in Mike's shirts these days.

Here's a short video of Evan's nursery. I promise I will work on the lighting next time:

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Yay for baby Evan's nursery movie and the beautiful picture of his mom! Love, gramma and grandpa

Unknown said...

Ooooo!! Another family blog!! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to meet the little guy soon! Give him a whisper that cousin Sonya LOOOOVES him and his parents very much! =)